located in the Heart of a beautiful and scenic beachfront town, Waikiki Parc Hotel is everything you are looking for. As a guest of the hotel, you will be treated like a king with numerous facilities and perks that come with your stay. If you are looking to enjoy the best of ocean views from the comfort of a room, you needn’t go further. Waikiki Parc Hotel provides some serenity and quite in the midst of the busy Waikiki neighborhood while at the same time providing the highest level of hospitality.
If you are coming in by plane then it is quite easy to get to the Hotel. Once you land at Honolulu International Airport, you just need to rent a car, a limousine or take a taxi. Any of these means of transport will take 25 minutes to traverse the 25 miles from the airport to the Hotel. For easy location the address of the hotel is; 2233 Helumoa Road Honolulu, Hawaii 96815. Below are more location details.
- For easy shopping, the Hotel is located near Ala Moana Shopping Center. A short walk from the hotel will also get you to the Hawaii Convention Center.
- For those with business to attend to, the business district is also located nearby.
- The approximate cost of using a limousine to get from the airport to the hotel is $123. A taxi will cost you about $35. Please note that these are fares for one way trips only.
With Waikiki Parc Hotel’s accommodation facilities you will feel right at home. With a rich interior decor and classy art adornments, this hotel is every Visitor’s wish. Located on a beach front and near the city, you can be sure that the views are nothing but spectacular. There are a total of five room categories to choose from with each costing differently.
- Deluxe Ocean. The room is 315 square feet in area, has a private Lanai and is located on floors 19 to 23. The best thing about these rooms is the unparallel ocean view. The charge is $415 per night.
- Ocean View Prime. Located on floors 11 to 18. Is three square feet in area, has a private Lanai and the ocean views are still amazing. An ocean view room will cost you $375 per night.
- Ocean view. Same size as other rooms, private Lanai and a lower floors ocean view. The rate is $335 per night.
- Deluxe Mountain. It overlooks the Metropolis and Honolulu Mountains. Costs $305 per night.
- Parc Room. For the best city views of the Metropolis of Honolulu. Costs $285 per night.
Guests of Waikiki Parc Hotel are offered a wide range of facilities for different uses.
- PARC BLUE which is a rooftop pool. Here you can relax as you take in scenic city and ocean views.
- Concierge. A concierge can help you in arranging for activities outside of the hotel such as surfing or hiking.
- Guest Lounge. It has plush chairs, three flat screen monitors, a work station, free high speed internet and a television.
- Meeting rooms. For those on a working stay, the meeting rooms provide a good working environment with the latest conferencing equipment. Refreshment packages are also available.
- Gym with a wide range of equipment. It is open daily from 5.30am to 9pm.
- A self serviced laundry on the eighth floor open for 24 hours.
Want to feast like a king? Try Waikiki Parc Hotel’s wide variety of dining options.
- Nobu Waikiki. This is the most popular part of the dining experience. Enjoy the best of Japanese cuisine.
- PARC AM. Start your day with a Kick. Choose from a wide selection of breakfast choices. Runs from 6am to 10am everyday at Nobu Waikiki.
- Quench. This is a service located on the roof top. As you enjoy the stunning views, sample the available wines, beers and snacks.
- Wine reception every week. This is a private party hosted by the general manager. Come sample the finest wines and light hors d’oeurves.
- In-room dining. You can also ask for in-room dinning from the comfort of your guest room.
- As you enjoy the wonderful facilities and experiences, you can also learn some surfing. Waikiki Parc Hotel offers professional 2 hour surf lessons every day.
- All hotel guests can enjoy VIP access to Bishop Museum and Honolulu Museum of arts.
- Finally, take advantage of the new eco-green venture. The Nissan Leaf Rental is an electric vehicle which promotes environmental preservation and sustainability.
If all the above features are not enough to make your stay exciting, there are many more activities around the Hotel you can engage in. they include Hiking, canoeing, surfing, shopping and for art fanatics, exploring the many art and cultural centers available in Waikiki.